Changing our Policy
We may collect certain user information (including personal information and/or sensitive personal information) in the following ways:
Information You Provide To Us. We collect information you provide directly to us including when you visit the Website and/or use our Product.
- For example, we collect information when you enter into an agreement with CoSell as a customer, create or modify your profile and account, access and use the Service (including but not limited to when you upload, download, or share information), participate in any interactive features of the Service, submit a contact form, participate in a survey, activity or event, apply for a job, request customer support, or communicate with us via third-party social media sites. You may, however, visit our website anonymously
- The types of information we may collect directly from you include your name, email address, postal address, phone number, information about your account preferences, employer name, job title, transactional information (including services purchased or subscribed to and billing address), as well as any contact or other information you choose to provide. Please be aware that the information you choose to provide in your account profile may reveal or identify information that is not expressly stated (for example, information you provide may reveal your gender). We also store information that you upload or provide to the Services in order to provide you with the features and functionality of the Service.
Information We Collect Automatically When You Use the Service. When you access or use the Service, we may automatically collect information about you, including:
- Usage, Log, and Device Information: We collect information from your use of the Service such as system activity, hardware settings, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your visit, and the referral URL. We monitor user activity in connection with the Service and may collect information about the features you use, the content you upload, download, share, or access while using the Service, the content you access, and any actions taken in connection with the access and use of your content in the Service.
Use of Information
We may use the information collected through the Service for the limited purpose of providing the Service and related functionality and services for which CoSell has been engaged. The information may be used for a variety of purposes, including:
- Provide, operate, maintain, and improve the Service
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages
- Provide and deliver the services and features you request, process, and complete transactions, and send you related information, including purchase confirmations and invoices
- Respond to your comments, questions, and requests, and provide customer service and support
- Communicate with you about services, features, surveys, newsletters, offers, promotions, events, and provide other news or information about CoSell and our select partners
- Process and deliver survey entries and rewards
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with the Service and for marketing or advertising purposes
- Investigate and prevent unauthorized access to the Service, and other illegal activities
- Personalize and improve the Service, and provide content and/or features that match your interests and preferences or otherwise customize your experience on the Service
- For other purposes about which we notify you
Additionally we may disclose personal data in special cases when we have a good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to legal requirements or to respond to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements; (b) protect and defend our rights or property; or (c) act to protect the interests of our users or others.
Do Not Track. Some browsers offer a “do not track” (“DNT”) option. Because no common industry or legal standard for DNT has been adopted by industry groups, technology companies, or regulators, we do not respond to DNT signals. We will make efforts to continue to monitor developments around DNT browser technology and the implementation of a standard.
How we use Google user data
Users are able to authenticate with our application with their Google Account using OAuth. OAuth is a secure mechanism which gives CoSell access to Your Google account data without letting it know your password. Users' Google account data will be used solely for the purposes of identifying and authenticating users into our application.
Users may choose to allow our application to view Contacts and Calendar information for the purposes of creating a contact list within the application. If given access, we may review your Gmail contacts and calendar events to provide a recommended list of individuals to import into our application. The application will only access information necessary for extracting and recommending user contacts.
Users may also authorize the CoSell app to send emails from their connected Gmail account. Users will have full control over who they send emails to, and may opt out of this feature at any time.
Sharing and Disclosure of Information
- To Vendors, Consultants, and Other Service Providers: We may share your information with third-party vendors, consultants, and other service providers who are working on our behalf and require access to your information to carry out that work, including companies that provide services such as cloud hosting and customer database software. These service providers are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide services to CoSell.
- In Compliance with Laws: We may disclose your information to a third party: (a) if we believe that disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process, or governmental request; (b) to enforce our agreements and policies; (c) to protect the security or integrity of the Service; (d) to protect CoSell, our customers, or the public from harm or illegal activities; (e) to respond to an emergency which we believe in the good faith requires us to disclose information to assist in preventing the death or serious bodily injury of any person; or (f) as otherwise directed by you.
- For Business Transfers: We may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company. You may be notified thereafter via email of any such change in ownership or control of your personal information.
- As Aggregated and/or Anonymized Data: We may also share aggregated and/or anonymized information with third parties that does not directly identify you.
You may access your account information and our service only through the use of an individual user ID and password. To protect the confidentiality of personal information, you must keep your password confidential and not disclose it to any other person. Please advise us immediately if you believe your password has been compromised in any way. In addition, always log out and close your browser when you finish your session. Please note that we will never ask you to disclose your password to us.
If you have any questions about the security of your personal information, you can contact us at email@example.com.
Last updated June 16th, 2022